Saturday, January 7, 2012

A small preview of Christmastime

Our computer is getting worked on so I'm working from Ty's laptop. I don't have access to everything that I do on our computer at h0me, so this is all I've got. These photos are of my husband's side. It was such a special thing to have everyone home for Christmas, to catch up and share memories. We have missed them all so much.

The Winder Family (minus 3 cousins). It's crazy that we got a family shot. I can't even remember the last time we were all together in one place. So much fun!!



Sweet Grandma Higley & our family. She has a Christmas party every year. This one was so special because every single person was there with their family. We love her so much.


Higley Family Christmas 2012

Mandy, Stephanie, Craig & Ty
(sibling love)

I love this picture!!

1 comments:

owona said...

OMG, Janessa...I haven't checked your blog in a while, and WOW! You guys are so cute, and your family is growing fast!! Your sweet kiddos are so adorable. Reading over your posts makes me miss you so much! Glad you're doing well!!

Post a Comment