Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recent Projects

I have been quite busy trying new things the past 6 months. These are a few of the projects that have taken up my time. They keep me sane and my creative juices flowing!
Fabric tutu: This was so easy and kids love wearing them.


I have been needing something to hold all my jewelry, my jewelry box just wasn't doing it anymore. I love this! Nothing gets tangled anymore.

Mirror frame w/out mirror $15.00 at Graples in their clearance warehouse & Blessings sign was $15.00 (not on sale) but a great deal. I bought them separately and put them together. I get a lot of compliments on this. It fits perfectly in this corner.

My first every pillow cover. This is one of my favorite fabrics so I figured why not do something with it. It was a super easy sewing project! I think it turned out pretty good for my first time.

Some baby shower gifts. I had all the fabric & the elastic was about $1.50 for a huge roll. Great inexpensive gift & these go with the fabric tutu I made.


I had a vision in my head of how to separate my dining room & living room. It works!! It cost about $45 for the tin container, foam to hold the sticks in & 3 rolls of sticks. (All from Graples) I love that store!!

The living room...

I made this last Fall. It was pretty simple & I can use it for all seasons.


First ever curtain project. I loved this fabric. This is in Ronan's room.


I distressed his changing table I bought on Craigslist for $50.


We can't paint, so I put up a border to add a pop of color.

A fun piece of artwork for Zoe's room. I believe these are originally fabric/sewing circles. I repurpose most things that I buy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm jealous. You made some amazing things! I am so ready to get back into crafting but have no idea how I'm going to accomplish it with the new baby. Any suggestions? And thanks for the good ideas. I am going to steal some of them. :)

Anonymous said...

All your projects look fabulous! I miss having that kind of time and energy for my crafty projects...

Post a Comment