Sunday, November 27, 2011

No Thanksgiving for us this year!

This will definitely be a Thanksgiving I will never forget. The day before Thanksgiving, Zoe woke up screaming, I ran into her room and there was throw up everywhere. The flu spread from Zoe to me, then to Ronan and Ty finished it off. So, you could say most of our week/weekend plans were a bust. We were supposed to be spending Thanksgiving in Yakima, WA with some friends & then Friday were going to travel to Blackfoot, ID for my nephew's baby blessing. We did not make either. :( We weren't all sick at the same time, which was a blessing. At least we were able to take turns taking care of each other. I sure hope that we will be happy and healthy for Christmas & New Years. I can't wait. Ty gets 3 whole weeks off from school. I know that he is so excited too. Well, we are all starting to feel better; the kids are in bed and Ty is finishing up some last minute homework for school tomorrow. I will probably be working on a scrapbook project I was asked to do by Ty's mom. I've been loving putting it all together. It's so fun to give sentimental gifts to others. I can't wait for everyone to see it. I hope they love it as much as I do. This post was a bit negative, sorry! It was just a rough week and I needed to get out a bit of my frustration.

I love my family and am so blessed they are in my life. I am thankful for the little bit of time we all get to spend together. I am thankful for Ty and the hard worker he is. He amazes me everyday with his determination and drive to succeed in PA school. I'm so proud of him. I am thankful for my 2 babies. They are what I live for. They make me laugh all day. The both have such character and personality already. I am thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know with all my heart that the principles I read about everyday are true. I love my Savior, and am amazed at his love for all of us. I am so lucky to have been raised by wonderful parents. They have always been so willing to teach & help make whatever situation we are in, better. I love them so much. I am also so thankful for my in-laws. Lamar & Joette are always there for us, whenever we need them. We are so blessed to have so much support around us. Thank you, all of you! We love you with all our heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment