Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ouch!

So, Zoe is a bit on the clumsy side. I have no idea where she gets it from. haha. If anyone knows me at all, they know that she gets it from me! I am always running into things, tripping, and finding bruises all over & I can never remember where they came from. Zoe was running from the kitchen to the living room and I hear a thudd & then a scream. She tripped where the ceramic tile meets the carpet and I run over thinking I'm just gonna find a bump on her head. I wish that would have been all I had found. She had bit her lip so hard there was blood all over in her mouth. I almost thought she was going to need stitches. Thank goodness Ty was home to help me. Whenever Zoe freaks out, Ronan thinks he needs to freak out and cry too. It was a crazy 30 minutes. We got her cleaned up and pulled off the skin she bit through & she was all smiles. She was having fun sticking her lips out. It was kind of funny. She is a character for sure.










Ronan loving on his daddy!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment