Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where has the time gone?

It feels like this month is already starting to go fast. I am 26 weeks pregnant and next week I'll be in my 3rd and final trimester. This pregnancy has definitely kicked my butt! It is nice that it's going by fast!! I am loving the age Zoe is at. She is exploring & into everything, but it's fun to watch her learn and grow. She has been standing up by herself since she was about 9 months and I can tell she wants to walk, but she's just not quite ready.

Ty has been so busy with work. He has made some great new year's resolutions and has been doing awesome at following through with them. With sales, you have to be motivated to make money because you are pretty much your own boss. He doesn't have anyone telling him he needs to go out and work (well except me) haha! This second baby has definitely lit a fire under his butt and he has been doing an amazing job at making sure we will be prepared for it.

I have really been trying to be positive throughout this pregnancy although it was unplanned and very fast. It's hard to be around others who are not as positive or try to share their crazy stressful stories with me. I just try to tune them out! Good friends are a definite must while enduring life's many challenges.

4 comments:

owona said...

I agree...
Time is flying by...
2nd pregnancies are tough, but at least they seem to go by faster...
Husbands are awesome...
and good friends are NECESSARY...

Glad you are doing well and hanging in there. I love reading all your updates and miss you so much. I can't believe how big Zoe is getting and how soon you'll be welcoming your little man! Life is fun when you're a busy momma, huh? Can you believe how much life has changed in the past year or so? CRAZY!! I love you, girl! Come visit us anytime...PLEASE...we'd love to have you guys whenever you want! Love ya!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Happy New Year! Life always throws us crazy twists and turns. My brother Quinn and I are 13 months apart and I know my mom was surprised by her pregnancy with Quinn, but him and I had so so much fun when we were little. It was like we were connected at the hip. Looking back I am sure she is so glad she had us close so that we got to spend so much time together. :) Good Luck!

Jarod and Tanya Rollins said...

I agree-second pregnancy's are definitely more draining than the first, especially if there wasn't a lot of time between the two to recover. Been there...I totally feel for you. It is amazing you are already in the third trimester!

Anonymous said...

You are doing awesome! Craig and I are 14 months apart...we were close growing up...I have always been thankful for that! Zoe will love it as well as your new little man! Can't wait to meet him! Love you!!

Post a Comment