Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3 Days of Christmas




Christmas was a little different this year, but still a lot of fun. We always split it up so we spend the same amount of time at the in-laws & my parents house. My parents decided to go on a Mexican Riviera Cruise this year for Christmas, so we spent Christmas Eve with our little family at home & Christmas with Ty's parents.

Although Zoe is only 9 1/2 months, it was still exciting watching her open her presents. She got a little princess wand and a keyboard she can rock out on. She loved them both and played with them most of the day.

Every year, Ty's Grandma Higley has a Christmas party for the family. This year it was on the 26th. We had a huge lunch and lots of exchanging of gifts. We made out pretty good this year with a bit of cash & a Quesadilla Maker. :)



We spent the 27th with my family at mom & dad's house. Zoe got an adorable authentic Mexican dress that I need to take a picture of and put on here & a fun toy to help her walk. Her & her cousin Adyson had a blast walking around the house & play with them. The older boys liked them too and definitely tried to steal them.



All in all, it was a great Christmas. It was the second year in a row of me being pregnant. I sure am getting tired of this!! I just can't wait to have my body back. It is hard enough recovering from a C-section without being pregnant, but getting pregnant 3 months after Zoe was born has been a bit rough.

We have been immensely blessed this year though. Zoe is an amazing little girl. She makes me laugh everyday. I cannot explain how much I love her. We have great friends around that are so good to us. I have a wonderful husband who provides for our family and works so hard to make sure we are happy. I couldn't ask for a better 2010. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what 2011 brings! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and an even better New Years.

All my Love,

Janessa

1 comments:

owona said...

Wow! Looks like tons of fun! Zoe is such a cutie...I miss her sweet face! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Love ya!

Post a Comment