Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a bit unconventional this year. Ty was in WA and the kids and I were stuck in ID. We made the most of it and enjoyed ourselves. We were invited to the Frogley/Earl Family dinner, probably some of the best Thanksgiving food I've had in a while. Thank you for the invite, Zoe and Ronan were MIA the whole time; they love playing with Jared and Myca's kids. Kai and Zoe are buddies!

Ty will be flying home on Friday. Yay. Finally I'll have my husband for a weekend. I've gotten a babysitter for myself tonight for some alone time. I'm definitely in need of some me time! I know that time away from the kids helps me to be a better mother and a bit more patient. :) Thank goodness for people who are willing to help me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment