Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Triathlon Training

I have decided to start training for a triathlon to get back in shape and lose the rest of this baby weight. Me and 4 other girls from Moses Lake are training together every morning. I have really enjoyed it, even though I am still out of shape and sore most days. This type of training is definitely out of my comfort zone. I have always been one to workout, but never for endurance purposes. I'm excited to try something new and to challenge myself.

A big thank you to my amazing husband who watches Zoe in the mornings so I can workout. He has been so awesome! I appreciate his support and excitement about me setting new goals. I will keep you all posted on how training is going and when the triathlon is. I'm thinking about entering one in the end of August or September. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I just did my first tri a few weeks ago and I am totally addicted! Let me know how it goes and maybe next year we can do it together!

knygard said...

Way to do it. It is always a challenge to get the weight off. Your new little one is a cutie!

Post a Comment